A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: QA Manager, APAC Cluster
To work as a key partner of Life Science manufacturing site quality heads, this position will be responsible for coordinating quality assurance and quality related activities in the cluster and developing/implementing programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
Scope of Responsibility
- Acting as a business partner for the manufacturing site quality heads on the quality status and performance of the operations site network by supporting the development of a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensuring quality of products services, and suppliers in compliance with external regulations and customer quality requirements.
- Contributing to the future direction and quality strategy for the cluster sector and ensuring site inspection readiness.
- Supporting the initiation and review of quality improvement plans.
- Providing quality governance of local CMOs and coordinating global supplier management program with APAC sites.
- Leading and managing critical quality incidents and interacting with authorities with the support of the regulatory team.
- Managing quality metrics for the cluster and compilation and assessment of key quality reports for senior management review.
- Participating regional investment projects as quality representative to ensure proper quality review of, including but not limited to, Change Control, Risk Assessment, Tech Transfer, Validation Strategy, QMS establishment and Inspection Readiness.
- Requires a graduate degree (e.g. pharmacist, chemist, microbiologist, engineer) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within QMS.
- Requires extensive professional experience (approximately 8 + years as a guide).
- Knowledge of the cluster technologies, processes and regulations, interface with customers, business, operations, supply chain, procurement, external regulatory bodies and auditors
- Requires extensive knowledge on quality regulations, Quality Management, GMP and ISO standards.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Fluent English and any other Asian language as a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com