WHAT WE DO
In our North America businesses (EMD Serono, MilliporeSigma and EMD Performance Materials), We do our work in three fields: healthcare, life science, and performance materials. Across these three areas, we bring specialist and high-quality products to the world. We work on everything from groundbreaking prescription medicines that treat conditions such as cancer and infertility to specialty chemicals for demanding applications, innovative liquid crystals for displays, effect pigments for coatings and color cosmetics, and high-tech materials for the production of integrated circuits We provide scientists and engineers with best-in-class lab materials, technologies, and services, and are dedicated to making research and biotech production simpler, faster, and more successful.
WHO YOU ARE
- Rising undergraduate, Masters/MBA or PhD pursuing a career in one of the related fields: Operations, R&D, Communications, Marketing, Business Related Fields (Legal, Finance, HR) Regulatory, Quality Assurance and/or any other field relative to Science, Technology & innovation!
- Currently basd at a US or Canadian University and eligible to work in the country you currently reside
- Self-motivated worker who is hungry to learn, act and innovate
- Bold and audacious individual who has the confidence to believe that you, as an intern, can change the industry
- Sharp communicator and talented presenter with the ability to translate technical content and ideas effectively into business settings
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work on projects that move at a high speed and produce tangible results
- Form relationships and expand your business network
APPLICATION PROCESS & NEXT STEPS:
This posting is for interest only. All internship/CoOp roles based in the United States are posted under our recruiting partner’s site: Randstadusa.com
Please include a resume and cover letter with the following information:
- Function of interest (R&D, communications etc..)
- Please provide clear detail of what skills you wish to gain from this opportunity
- Geographic preference
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.