Work Location: 400 Summit Dr Burlington, Massachusetts
Shift: Day Job
Department: LS-BSV Pharma Value Chain Project
This information is for internals only. Please do not share outside of the organization.
We have an opening for a Director, Global Strategy at the global headquarter in Burlington, MA. This position reports to the Head of Global Strategy at MilliporeSigma.
This role will be responsible for:
- Driving and coordinating the development of the overall strategy for Life Science
- Serving as a designated contact for Business Units
- Analyzing the market and competitive landscape across all business fields, regions, and customer segments
- Leverage internal and external professional networks and data sources to develop an intimate understanding of the Life Sciences space to identify opportunities, assess competitive dynamics, and anticipate market evolutions.
- Conducting analyses of our R&D and business portfolio
- Developing clear, succinct, fact-based, and impactful presentations to top management
- Provide ongoing support to Head of Global Strategy in stakeholder engagement, including regular communication to and involvement of senior leadership in overall life science strategy and business unit strategy, ensuring alignment with the Life Science Execution Team (LSET)
- Tracking strategy implementation and driving process improvement
Who You Are
We are looking for people passionate about life science, business impact, solving problems, and driving results. We cherish curiosity, innovation, and diversity.
- Bachelor's degree in business, life science or engineering, with an MBA and/or post-graduate degree(s)
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm preferred, ideally in life science or healthcare strategy
- Sharp business acumen, analytic and communication skills; experience with financial statements a plus
- Strong project management, leadership, and facilitation skills, including experience with managing cross-function matrix teams, and building consensus across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated agility to multitask, manage time, handle uncertainty, and work under pressure
- Solid computer skills, and experience with digital analytics
- Ability to travel 10-20% including international trips
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.