A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will interact as of interface between IT & Distribution Organization to translate process needs to system realization for warehousing management (EWM) in all sites and consolidate business requirements, check & validate alignment with global standard processes versus IT technical specifications. You will justify any new processes/variation, ensure all processes & system requirements are cross checked within standard processes and business global needs.
You will organize working activities to ensure the best interaction between Subject Matter Experts, Global and Local Key Users and IT developers/FAs. You will facilitate & support roll-out/alignment of standard and non-standard processes and improve, align and standardize applications in collaboration with local operative users and IT. You will ensure that developed solution in Next (EWM) match with the best optimized solution (process/cost/operational efficiency).
Position located either in Lyon or Strasbourg (Molsheim).
Please submit your application in English.
Who you are:
- Business degree ideally in Distribution area or equivalent in international environment with multifunctional teams
- Has Transportation/Warehousing processes background and significant experience (8 years min)
- IT processes background (WMS is a real asset)
- Project management and cross-team communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment (multi-areas, international)
- Intense international travel frequency during project peaks (up to 75%)
- Fluency in English required, German is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com