A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title : Sr. Java Developer
Job Location : Electronic City, Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in design and development of product features
- Determine, analyse and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
- Estimate the effort and timelines for features
- Perform impact analysis of new features or changes to existing features
- Should independently develop & deliver scoped features, identify & mitigate technical risks
- Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed teams
- Mentor junior team members
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor degree in any reputed institution
- Minimum 6 years of Java/JEE development experience
- Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, web containers (tomcat/jboss), Spring framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security etc
- Expertise in any one of the RDBMS
- Awareness of design principles, design patterns, performance tuning, profiling
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to one or more tools:Jira, SVN, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle
- Preferable to have an exposure to IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql, & Cloud deployments. This is not mandatory.
Core Java, web containers (tomcat/jboss), Springboot, Spring framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security etc
Desirable Skills (Optional):
Jira, SVN, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql, & Cloud deployments
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com