A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title : Java Technical Lead
Job Location : Electronic City, Bangalore.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The Manager/Lead will be responsible for on time, on budget delivery of all the technical solutions/projects under portfolio of IoT and New Technologies.
• Create roadmap (estimate and timelines) of the product/project
• Determine, analyse and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
• Participate in design and development of product features
• Participate in impact analysis of new features or changes to existing features
• Coordination with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams to deliver the project
• Debugging and troubleshooting problems.
• Enforce compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews etc.
• Mentor junior team members.
• Mentor developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
• Guiding the team in doing POCs and early risk assessments.
• Optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
• Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
• Should encourage healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and business stakeholders for the benefit of Product.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of bachelor degree in any reputed institution
• Minimum 10+ years of experience of Java/JEE development experience
• Versatile experience with delivering solutions on multiple technology stacks.
• Posses excellent leadership and people management skills
• Java/J2EE, Spring , Jira, SVN, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle.
• Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, web containers (tomcat/jboss), spring framework, Web services (REST), ORM, and Security.
• Expertise in any one of the RDBMS
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Working experience in Agile processes
-Core Java, web containers (tomcat/jboss), Springboot, Spring framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security etc
Desirable Skills (Optional):
-Jira, SVN, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql, & Cloud deployments
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com