A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Participate to the Design, development and successful implementation of advanced processes in a single unified system, which will enable the realization of competitive advantage.
- Interact as of interface between IT & Supply Chain and Distribution Organization to translate process needs to system realization for transportation management (TM) in all sites.
- Consolidate transportation management (TM) requirements, check & validate alignment with IT technical specifications.
- Consolidate input from all sites to clarify Distribution requirements.
- Maintain close links with Business Users to elevate the visibility and status of the team beyond the Distribution & Supply Chain organization, as well as ensuring all processes & system requirements are cross checked.
- Identify gaps vs desired capabilities, working closely with the Distribution & Supply Chain organization process owners and end users.
- Map Supply Chain processes in Distribution in coordination with other linked modules including APO, TM, GTS and ECCs.
- Check & validate alignment of IT technical specifications to requirements.
- Organize working activities to ensure smooth interaction between Subject Matter Experts, Key Users and IT developers/FAs to get SAP NEXT to the required idealized state.
- Support definition of roll out plans related to SAP NEXT in alignment with business requirements and constraints.
- Report progress, risks and issues on SAP NEXT evolution.
- Facilitate & support roll-out/alignment of standard and non-standard processes across functional streams.
- Align and coordinate SAP NEXT roll-out with IT, support Supply Chain education and training programs in relation to SAP NEXT Transportation Management.
- Improve, align and standardize applications in collaboration with operative users and IT.
Who you are:
- Business/Science or similar professional degree ideally in Project Management in Distribution and/or Supply chain or equivalent function
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- 7 to 10 years of expereince in project management & team leading skills
- Has Transportation processes background
- Managed projects by leading functional partners from different business areas
- Worked within a matrix organization in an international context and mindset
- Has knowledge in Distribution processes
- Understanding of IT processes
- Proven ability of working with multifunctional teams in international locations
- Business understanding and Change Management skills
- Ability to handle conflict in an assertive and objective manner
- Excellent interpersonal and credibility skills, ability to react to business critical relationships
- Analytical abilities and being able drive improvements from the data
- Advanced professional communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Advanced decision-making abilities
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment (multi-areas, international)
- Intense international travel frequency during project peaks (between 50 and 75%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.