A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Field Application Specialist creates awareness by working with our field-based account managers to identify high potential leads and position the value proposition of our Lab Informatics Solutions to our customers’ key informatics decision makers which can range from lab managers to CIO level. You will drive the sales of these technologies through a consultative selling approach, leveraging the application scientist’s technical and industry expertise to provide the exact solution that meets the customer needs. After converting the opportunity, you will support the delivery and launch at the customer site. This role contributes to the sales cycle by coordinating requirements, developing contracts, integrating contract requirements and business operations. They are also expected to utilize their technical expertise to provide the sales force with the necessary tools, information and support to identify new opportunities. This role should be able to evaluate a customer’s laboratory equipment landscape to identify solutions that address customer lab informatics challenges. All Commercial Marketing Consultants are expected to utilize the available tools and resources to track and report sales activity and share account and process knowledge. This role is a WFH (work from home) and travel to customer.
Who You Are:
- You are action oriented with a high level drive for results and perseverance acting in professional and positive manner at all times
- You are strongly goal oriented and self-motivated, capable of working with minimum direction
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant natural science (Chemistry, Biology, etc). Preference will be given to candidates with post graduate business or digital science degree.
- Minimum of 5 years in a major sales role within a Lab informatics company OR minimum of 5 years’ experience solving customer data/informatics challenges in a laboratory environment
- Able to communicate effectively across operational to C-Suite customers
- Able to travel greater than 60%, mostly within North America
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com