A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall job purpose：
• Cooperate with quality/production/EHS/BT to ensure that MES project proceed smoothly.
• Ensure the process equipment normal operation with the MES system.
• Provide the information of Nantong site process equipment to ensure the smooth progress of the GMS Automation project
• Understand MES project, participate MES workshop and provide the technical support for the process equipment networking with MES.
• Support the MES project validation, include DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ.
• Leading the technical support and trouble shooting between equipment and MES, base on the result of the trouble shooting coordinate the responsible person to solve the issue.
• Technical support the WCS, TT and VNA PM, CM and trouble-shooting, base on the result of the trouble shooting coordinate the responsible person to solve the issue.
• The small projects support for the manufacturing equipment new added and optimization.
• Assist in the drafting, updating, review the protocol of process equipment modification, assure the project process aligned with GMP requirement and Site compliance.
• According to GMS Automation requirement, provide the automation equipment information, including equipment list, related SOP, equipment interface type, interactive mode and local BT network status.
• Support validation activity for computer/automation project complying with GMP and CSV procedure.
• Backup program and parameter and keep downloading program and parameter with updated version.
Who you are:
Skills, Performances & Competences required by the position:
• Compliance with computer management/automation procedure and policy
• Security for key process parameter and key business information
• Key GMP system controlling system qualified, including process equipment
• Coordinate and balance the progress, quality and cost of project implementation
Job specific Competencies & Skills:
• Familiar with Orcale DB, SQL Server’s Design, Configuration, Performance Monitoring & Improving, DB Back & recovery
• Industry network design and configuration, monitoring and trouble-shooting.
• Familiar with Industrial network protocol
• Chinese and English capability for communication and documentation.
• Good Team corporation attitude.
• Strong coordination, analytical, judgment, communication and problem-solving skill
• Bachelor with the major of engineering related, IT/OT & automation will be preferred
• 3+ years engineering experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
• 5+ years IT/computer and automation experience
• Strong data analysis ability
• Excellent problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills
Functional Area: Engineering & Site Service
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com