Show All Results
Head of Detailed Scheduling Gernsheim Surface Solutions
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role plays a crucial part in steering the global Supply Chain for Surface Solutions. The position is part of a Global Supply Chain Planning Europe team and serves the Business Unit Surface Solutions. Focus of the role is to ensure optimal detailed schedule for intermediates and finished products, as well as raw and pack materials purchasing for Gernsheim plant, in the way to balance service, inventory, and cost objectives, proactively managing risks and issues. In addition you hand off the schedule to production and monitor execution. Furthermore you lead the manufacturing S&OP process as well as the Cockpit Meeting for our main production site Gernsheim. You manage a team 7 people and your key interfaces are manufacturing, warehousing, external suppliers as well as business and supply chain planning partners.
Who you are:
- Master in Management, Engineering and/or Business Administration, degree in Supply Chain or APICS CSCP certification is preferred
- Min. 5 years of work experience in Supply Chain, Very good understanding of supply chain processes & best practices;
- Min. 3 years of leadership experience
- Experience in leading change and leading teams in a multi-functional environment;
- Experience with APO PP/DS and SAP MRP
- Fluent in English & German (spoken / written)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com