A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned product / relevant therapeutic area through attendance / participation at key internal meetings/training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self reading of the national/international literature.
2. Provide inputs into clinical training programs, and support sales force and other stakeholder facing teams through provision of regular and up to date clinical and product trainings.
3. Work with clinical operation function for clinical trials.
4. Serve as an expert for clinical resources for the TA assigned by delivering scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals.
5. Develops a medical plan for the TA assigned to define the key deliverables to effectively deliver the clinical and medical value propositions for relevant TA product.
6. Assist the communication with potential investigators with interests of Investigator Initiated Trials, discuss the study design, communicate with Region and Global for study approval, and engage in study publication plan.
7. Develops and implements KOL Program, CME & local Advisory Boards.
8. Engage in the development and maintenance of promotional messages and communicati on materials to make sure they are fully supported by scientific and medical data, and are presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, consistent with label.
9. Participate in regional medical marketing meetings and transfer important clinical and product messages to the attention of the local and regional teams.
Who you are:
•MD, MS or Ph.D. degree in a science-related field
•Several years (more than one year) of experience in Medical Science Liaison and related areas
•Business fluent in English and Mandarin
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com