A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a the Brand & Content Manager, you lead the development and implementation of key messages and brand materials for our Oncology, Neurology & Fertility therapeutic areas, for established and launching products. In this newly created function, you are a key contributor to the Swedish organization, working closely with all products and partner functions to define communication objectives and materials. You will consistently convey the communication strategy and messaging to ensure delivery of outcomes for the Swedish Business. In alignment with Area Business Managers, Patient Centricity Manager, Medical and Market Access, you define key communication channels (incl social and PR) and execute on eco system including public relations, digital and social media. You will also work with operation’s office/external partners to execute on key programs. Working with the Patient Centricity Manager, you will develop and implement highly relevant information and material in the patient journey in preparation for treatment decision. In the driver seat of patient centricity in Sweden, you will also collaborate with global brand teams, acting as an interface, prioritizing and coordinating implementation of global key messages and global brand communication tactics into local execution. You will also ensure a seamless execution and best practice usage between franchises. In this role you will act as a key point of contact for media activities, being in charge of media contact & external company presentation.
Who you are:
- You completed a master’s degree in marketing, business administration, healthcare (or other relevant topics)
- You gained 10+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with a proven track record in sales or marketing
- You have experience in PR, also driving PR communication, and in digital media
- You ideally previously gained experience in Oncology, Neurology and/or Fertility
- You have the ability to work in a complex matrix organization. Your influencing and communication skills enables you to effectively lead cross-functional teams
- You possess sound strategic thinking and experience in developing strategies with a clear business and customer orientation including patient centricity
- You have a strong understanding of the development, implementation and evolution of the key brand’s marketing strategy
- You can effectively manage agency partnerships, ensuring that highly relevant tactical elements are properly executed in a timely manner and within budget
- You are fluent in English & Swedish
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com