A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This is a newly created role, you will be responsible for the development of patient centric care, based on the patient journey across our therapeutic areas. You will develop and understand the patient journey and define highly relevant patient activities. Defining communication and materials’ needs with the Brand & Content Manager, Area Business Managers, Medical and Market Access, you also collaborate with key customers, focusing on care stakeholders such as nurses, patients and Patients Advocacy Groups, to ensure appropriate information is developed and implemented based on patient’ needs. You will be identifying and driving patient centricity in Sweden through healthcare development projects. You will develop projects focusing on Patients’ safety and advocate for improved patient outcomes and quality of life. You will also support Area Business Managers and Market Access Managers on key project. Last but not least, you will also be the local lead of the Patient Data Collecting System (PDCS).
Who you are:
- You completed a bachelor or master degree in marketing, business administration, healthcare (or other relevant topics). You preferably have a Nurse degree
- You gained 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with a proven track record in sales or marketing
- You gained experience in Oncology, Neurology and/or Fertility (preferred)
- Successful track record in a prior Patient centric position or successful track record in Patients associations partnerships
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
- You have experience initiating and driving patient centric project in close partnership with external stakeholder with focus on identifying and unlocking hurdles in the patient journey for all areas we operate in
- You have experience effectively managing and cooperating with patient associations and developing partnerships by initiating and driving patient centric projects
- You are a good team player with ability and willingness to work with a multi-discipline team
- You have the ability to work in a complex matrix organization. Your influencing, communication and people skills allow you to build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com