A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Senior Technical Consultant will work in a dynamic and matrix environment that supports the Shangai E2E Biodevelopment center in APAC region for leading the delivery of client E2E project for single-use implementation in their facility.
In this purpose, you will be working closely with the Shangai Delivery team and the Project Management teams, bringing your process expertise and experiences for leads and opportunities development. Your extensive knowledge of the Biotechnologies processes as well as GMP environment will reinforce credibility to our solutions that you will participate to customers presentation. Such projects will require a demonstrated understanding of the different unit operation from USP to DSP and supports functions like analytics, regulatory and quality for Mammalians Cells Based Processes.
Within the E2E organization, you will
- be involved into process development, problem solving, technical transfer from development lab to GMP production area.
- play a crucial role in internal and external (with customers) communication.
- coordinate all the project’s stakeholders (development, production, analytics, regulatory and quality teams) in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- be the main technical contact point of the customer until the completion of the project as the technical expert of process development.
- deep understand of the process, drive its development and/or adaptation to bench scale and technical transfer to production within a defined budget/timing and insure a suitable communication to the customer.
Who you are:
- Master Degree in Biochemical engineering, Process engineering, Chemical engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in an Bioprocessing GMP manufacturing or Development environment(MAbs or Vaccines) or in bioprocess analytics support.
- Extensive knowledge on unit operations: Bioreactors, Harvest, Chromatography, Viral filtration, TFF, Mixers ideally in Single Use as well as quality and regulatory framework.
- Communication with impact and influence skills.
- Customer facing interaction experience.
- Chinese speaker with an international experience (including a role outside APAC).
- Capable to work in a matrix organization.
Functional Area: Research & Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com