A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will play a crucial role in the design and deployment of global LIMS across the Biopharma manufacturing sites. You will be a vital member of the Global LIMS Project Team and based in Darmstadt.
You will provide business know-how to define LIMS requirements, provide regular updates on project progress to Global LIMS Governance Lead & Project Manager, actively contribute during deployment phase creating test scripts and execution of integration test, user acceptance test, module test, support master data entry activities and ensure that global requirements and local needs are fulfilled.
- Academic degree in applied sciences (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy) or engineering
- Expert know-how in Quality Control processes and very good knowledge of LIMS systems or any other IT-Systems (e.g. SAP QM, MES)
- Excellent knowledge of GMP/GDP and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good english skills (written & spoken) and good Project Management skills
- Available for travelling (>30%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com