A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A business process architect within the field of GRC Access Control acts as a link between Business and IT. You are responsible to provide information security expertise for ongoing S4 implementation programs, supporting ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations and projects with “Customer First” focus across Organization.
In addition, you ensure that all new solutions are integrated in accordance with existing organisations security standards. You utilise all applicable elements of the SAP Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) suite with Access Controls and Process Controls to ensure Segregation of Duties and Critical Access risks are minimized and mitigated where appropriate.
You require leadership and project management experience, as well as expertise to ensure effective system-wide security analysis in compliance and the with the organisations security policies and SODs’.
- Gather business requirements and establish/review the design of new authorization
- Ensure segregation of duty is implemented in the designed authorization and propose mitigation in case of conflict
- Establish and monitor the authorization approval process and SoD resolution process
- Act as the business facing expert for NEO/tempo/Emerald GRC and authorisation
- Collaborate with various stakeholders as Financial Governance, Process and Authorization experts, external partners as well as internal and external auditors and ensure no major findings or deviations.
- Document and update of SOPs and authorization related documents
- Create education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 12-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German) is an asset
Technical Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of SAP GRC Access Control and experience in Access Risk Analysis (ARA), Access Request Management (ARM) and Emergency Access Management (EAM)
- SAP GRC-AC functional work experience with a minimum of 2 years with at least one end-to-end implementation in a larger scale company.
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support.
- Very good project management and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology.
- Willingness & ability to lead within a changing environment.
Interpersonal and intercultural skills and experience
- High degree of customer focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills that translates to high-level problem-solving capabilities.
- Capability to make decisions applicable to the appropriate level of influence in the organization.
- Flexible attitude, reliable and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude, a self-starter and team player.
- International mind-set, must be able to deal with a diverse, international team.
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Experience of Security in other SAP products including EWM, TM, Fiori etc.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com