A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our Sales Support Specialist (all genders) supports the Research & Applied Sales Organisation in gaining new and maintaining existing bulk business, by providing accurate data and expert insight to the quote development process and supporting account managers with quote and opportunity creation. Acting as one point of contact for multiple departments across global/local (Hohenbrunn) supply sites and procurement we represent the customer whilst also ensuring that we do what is best for the business by looking for cost effective solutions that add value where possible. We are able to equip our colleagues to manage customer expectations and also allow our colleagues at or supply sites, to stay focused on fulfilling customer orders.
Who you are:
- Experience in Customer Service or Sales Support would be required
- Knowledge of SAP, SFDC would be an advantage
- You must be confident to an intermediate level, in both Word and Excel and fully computer literate
- Knowledge of bulk products and business processes would be highly desirable
- Able to showcase excellent communication skills, keeping in mind that we are often communicating with a colleague that only has knowledge on their specific part of the overall quote or order workflow. It is our job to ensure that everyone understands what they need from working with us
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships, being conscious of those colleagues’ priorities and challenges
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com