A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Provide technical support to field and inside sales teams and their customers and provide technical advice and training to Internal and External Customers.
- Act as the in-field technical sales specialist, to achieve the sales target and grow the assigned portfolio in consultation with the field and inside sales and sales support teams
- Support the implementation of the marketing plans, strategies and policies to achieve the efficient, effective and profitable marketing of their portfolio.
- Monitor the sales targets for each Product Group and report such to the Leadership Team. Initiate activities to ensure positive growth.
- Attend company / department meetings, exhibitions, seminars, sales conferences and training courses as required or requested.
- Deliver seminars and participate in Symposia’s and scientific conferences in order to promote products and stimulate sales
- Prepare and conduct presentations in a highly professional and skilled manner.
- Conduct product demonstrations with customers.
- Provide tailored theoretical and practical trainings at customers' laboratories.
Who You Are:
- PhD (preferred) or MSc in Chemistry or related discipline with 3+ years of Industry experience / or equivalent laboratory and industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of Analytical Chemistry Techniques, Principle’s, Instrumentation and associated workflows.
- Hands on working knowledge, experience and an excellent understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, AAS, ICP, UV and sample preparation requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in the following disciplines (Desirable): Organic & Inorganic Chemistry, Material Science & Nanotechnology.
- Scientific expertise and experience within a customer focused role.
- Must have commercial acumen and market awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with both written and verbal communications and negotiation.
- Outstanding planning, organising and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to travel interstate and/or overseas frequently. (Up to 50%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com