A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- In this position you will be dealing with requests regarding our Pharma Chemicals and Process Solution Products. You are the entry point for the first level commercial and regulatory questions from our internal and external clients received by mail, phone or fax. In your dedicated area of responsibility you act as an interface between the sales organization in the field, supply chain, regulatory affairs, marketing and all other interfering interfaces. Also you continuously support the sales representatives in their daily activities in order to meet the sales objectives.
- You will be responsible for dealing with all quotations in close collaboration with the sales representative, you will enforce our price policy and develop special prices for a specific category of clients. You’ll be in charge of handling requests for all types of commercial documents intended for our customers, such as brochures, sample requests, literature, product datasheets etc.
- You handle product orders, check inventory availability or status of shipment, verify customer pricing, prepare and process customer return goods for credit and/or replacement, handle and resolve customer complaints, escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource and file records of customer interactions and transactions
Who you are:
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years’ professional experience in a customer facing environment, a first experience in chemicals, pharmacy or biochemical is an asset
- Business Proficient English conversational and written.
- Organized, multitasking, open-minded, flexible in a changing environment and able to adjust accordingly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, promotes good relationship in the team, ensures 2-ways communication and teamwork
- Enjoy working in an international team
- A positive outlook on dealing with our important customers and driven by great sensibility for customer satisfaction
- Excellent computer skills with experience on Microsoft Office, SFDC, SAP is a plus
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com