Show All Results
Artificial Intelligence Research Intern
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Artificial Intelligence Research Group in Digital Organization invites you to apply for this exceptional internship program. Coached by some of our senior scientists, you will work in a team of interns for up to six months on the topic of Neuro-inspired Artificial Intelligence. We want to explore concepts that will gradually move us closer to Artificial General Intelligence and explore fields such as representation learning, training of spiking neural networks, local learning rules, invariant representations, among others.
This program offers exceptionally talented students the opportunity to boost their career, working in an interdisciplinary high-performance research team that is focused on the intersection of computer science, neuroscience and mathematics.
This offer includes:
- Project work as an intern with a high degree of responsibility and independence
- Opportunity to work with senior experts in the field
- The intellectual challenge to tackle one of the most complex problems of artificial intelligence
- Possibility to co-author a research paper to report on the project findings
Who you are:
- Exceptionally strong Master's or even Ph.D. student in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar field
- Very experienced in writing Python code
- Strong in applied mathematics with a good working knowledge of linear algebra, functional analysis, and statistics
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!