A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
By joining the DSP team of our state-of-the-art Biotech Process Sciences department, you will contribute to projects of process development or process validation of glyco-proteins production using mammalian cell lines. You will take care of studies requested by project teams and generate reliable data in due time by executing experiments according to established protocols and procedures. You will master purification techniques and processes using chromatography, filtration and ultrafiltration systems at various scales and participate to the continuous evolution of the lab. We will ask you to be pro-active, flexible and reliable and expect your best performance to help us achieve our objectives. We are offering you an evolutive role which will depend on your skills and ability to learn and adapt.
Who you are
- BSc (or equivalence) or Msc (or equivalence) in life science, biology, biotechnology or chemical engineering
- At least 3 years of experience for BSc degree, 1 year for MSc, in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology industry preferably, possibly in academic environment.
- Hands-on experience in glyco-protein purification processing at lab scale or larger scales
- Proficient in French (written, oral), good level of English.
- Team player, curious, reliable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com