A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The warehouse operator role plays a critical role in the fulfillment of customer orders through the activities of receiving, picking, packing, and shipping of life science materials.
Standing for long periods of time, operate powered industrial equipment and lift up to 50lbs frequently.
Who You Are
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to safely operate powered industrial vehicles such as order selectors, reach and sit down forklifts
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with all levels of staff orally and written.
- Ability to work quickly and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate PCs, scanners, printers, and shipping equipment.
- 1 plus year of fulfillment, customer service, or warehousing experience preferred
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.