A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position - Technical Sales Specialist- Chemistry - LSC Product Portfolio (Lab and Specialty Chemicals)
Location – Mumbai
Technical Manager, LSC Portfolio ( Lab and Specialty Chemicals ) will be responsible for developing Lab and Specialty Chemicals portfolio and Bulk Business for North and West in Pharma, Academia and applied industries. He will be a major point of contact for scientific and technical queries and clients. He should be responsible to develop key strategies and activities to improve LSC and Bulk Business for N&W He should focus on new developments and technologies which are potential and growth drivers for the future.
- Meet Target set for LSC- Lab and Specialty Chemicals Portfolio and Bulk Business
- Develop growth drivers and design road maps for LSC portfolio keeping future trends in mind.
- Should be updated with new technologies and inventions related to Organic Chemistry.
- Develop a New customer base as per application.
- Develop and design LSC-( Lab and Specialty Chemicals )applications for customers.
- Provide solutions to customers on scientific issues related to LSC.
- Mapping of Key Customers and rigorous follow of potential cases to close the case.
- Business Developmental Activities for each zone - Plan and execute market development and expansion strategies.
- Development of knowledge of sales team and distributors (if required) via regular joint field visit, zone wise training, WebEx training, etc
- Should give Customer Presentations and Seminars
- Manage and maintain prospective customer database based on business potential
- Traveling as per the requirement of the company to cater to customer needs
- Arranging and attending marketing events, trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Rolling forecast and maintain the accuracy of it
- Sound knowledge of Organic Chemistry
- Open to Travelling (either in-station or out-station)
- Presentation skills - Seminars on topics related to Organic Chemistry and futuristic/ upcoming trends of Organic Chemistry in industry or research
- Ph.D in Organic Chemistry
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com