KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Synthesis of a variety of complex organic compounds in 100 ml to 20 liter reaction flask.
- Operation of industrial chromatography system (up to kg scale) such as MPLC.
- Operation of analytical equipment: HPLC, GC, UV, polarimeter, etc.
- Performing all activities during the production process in compliance with industrial quality standards, and health and safety regulations.
- Carrying out process improvements.
- Writing and updating of the production protocols.
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. in Chemistry, Organic chemistry.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry, chromatographic techniques and spectroscopic identification techniques.
- Ability to identify and to solve ongoing production difficulties.
- Good computer skills
- Writing skills in Hebrew and English.
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High learning capacity - to learn the production processes and techniques
We are looking for a curious & creativity people:)