A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Receiving and management of process documentation
- Compile relevant process file, such as BPR, POQ protocol and report, PV protocol and report and so on, and training relevant operators.
- Responsible for POQ production, process validation and guidance of process technology of production
- Lead process related deviation investigation, find the root cause, draft the report and close CAPA on time
- Lead PIS change control and continuous improvement projects
- Support customer complaint investigation
- Statistic and analyzing the process parameters of production
- Support process engineer for other relevant things
Who you are:
- Good English skill
- College or above degree in Chemistry Engineering, pharmaceutical engineering or equivalent
- Good problem solver and sense of responsibilities.
- Strong team player with good communication and coordination.
- GMP background is better
Functional Area: Manufacturing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com