Show All Results
Senior Network Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role will be to ensure the stability and integrity voice, data, video, and wireless network services. This position includes the planning, designing, and developing of local area networks (LANs) and wireless area networks (WIFI) across the organization. In addition, the Network Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. You will able to Hands-on experience in full-cycle design, engineering, configuration and administration of routers & switches, firewalls, multi-segment networks and MPLS Networks. It is mandatory the Knowledge in Quality of Services (QoS), multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), and virtual private network (VPN) architectures. Knowledge of various networking protocols and technologies such as HTTP – HTTPS – DNS – VPN (IPSec/SSL) - TCP/IP stack – FTP – TFTP – SMTP - IEEE Standards – QoS – VoIP (H.323, SIP) OSPF, MPLS, ACL's, eBGP /iBGP, 802.1D/W. You will be involved in a Global Team.
Who you are:
- Solid experience in the IT field with an understanding of computers and computer networks
- Bachelor’s degree or IT / Network Related Certifications preferred
- Hands on and results-driven candidate with a willingness to learn who is seeking a deeper knowledge and understanding of computer networking
- Knowledge of enterprise wireless network technologies and Knowledge of LAN architectures and concepts
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and growing environment, while using sound judgment to resolve complex issues and challenges.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Natural team player, with the ability to understand business needs and interact cross-functionally
- Strong communicator with Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Comfortable initiating change. Is able to handle the stress related to balancing multiple issues and perspectives.
- Ability to travel domestically 10% and Internationally up to 10%
To all recruitment agencies/suppliers: we are lucky enough to receive fantastic applications and have an in house recruitment team. Therefore unless you are formally requested by a member of the in house recruitment team to support us and then given access to our portal you are not engaged to work with us. Please do not contact hiring managers directly or send speculative profiles or CVs – we will not accept these as an introduction and you will not be paid any fee or considered for our preferred supplier list.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com