A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Are you passionate about Instrument development? This job is for you!
We are looking for talents with a diverse skillset around instrument controls in order to build the future instruments and digital eco-system of our customers.
You will drive the development of products with a focus on automation, electronics and embedded software.
You will have to find seamless solutions for our customers to automate their workflow, using either off-the-shelf products or building custom solutions.
The developed solutions will have to interact within the existing automation eco-system and Information Systems of our customers.
A key success factor for this position is to have a good knowledge on PLC and communication protocols.
Permanent position based in Molsheim (Strasbourg- France) - Willingness to travel (10-15%)
Who you are:
- Master degree with 2-3 years of experience in Automation, Computer Science, or Electrical engineering, with experience in the life science industry or in an industry with strong regulatory constraints
- Knowledge on communication protocols for instruments (e.g. Scada, Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet/UDP)
- Programming languages: C/C++, Python, knowledge of CAD is a plus
- Ability to work with international and multidisciplinary teams, autonomous
- Fluency in French and English with good redactional skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com