A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Our M Lab™ Collaboration Centers offer a full range of biomanufacturing customer education courses to our clients, complemented by virtual and digital learning offerings. Collaborate with program managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to develop new courses and design overall curriculum model course standardization. Work with SMEs and trainers to create educational materials and processes for review, approval and delivery of course content. Utilize ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick and other recognized adult learning methodologies to create and publish course content and learning activities and performance support aids for online and virtual modalities, continuous review and evaluation/improvement cycles. Define measurable learning objectives, scenarios, simulations, progress checks, tool kits and study guides, performance evaluations, testing and assessments, and reference glossaries. Craft blended delivery approaches for different learning styles and maximum retention of knowledge. Upload, test and maintain content in a Learning Management System (LMS). Lead efforts for continuous improvement of instructional design and conduct training needs analysis as needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of experience in an instructional design role
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials in all modalities, including Instructor Led Training (ILT), e-learning, online web-based classroom learning, self-paced learning including blended learning, virtual classroom design, video and other multimedia platforms.
- Working knowledge of various eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Vyond, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or Flash
- Proven ability to develop engaging and effective training curricula to provide essential knowledge and enhance user adoption and experience explaining complex topics to a novice audience
- PMP Certification
- Experience collaborating with global stakeholders, SMEs managers and line employees with the ability to coordinate and organize learning materials on a global level
- Solid understanding of Biopharma market including current trends across geographies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic graphic design skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.