A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Lead Medical Affairs for countries - Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei.
- Lead country local medical team and provide scientific and medical leadershiop for product portfolio available in the country.
- Ensure compliance with global and local, external and internal regulations, standards and policies
- Oversee the planning, execution and tracking of medical affairs activities - clinical studies including ISTs (Investigator Sponsor Trial), clinical study reports, publications/scientific communication, advisory boards, congresses, KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) activities, education (internal & external), promotional material (creation, review, approval), medical information support
- Provide to HCPs and decision makers accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers to requests for information about our products
- Establish & manage scientific/clinical relations with KOLs
- Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and critically observing Company-sponsored speakers
- Establish and maintain the scientific image and reputation of the Company and being a key binding function between science and business in the local market
- Communicate trends and innovations identified in the market facing organisations, e.g. in their interactions with KOLs
- Medical university degree
- Training in regional/local and international regulations including Good Clinical Practice
- 5 years professional experience at a similar position or from similar area
- Communicate in a precise, reliable, unambiguous and timely manner
- Good presentation skills
- Solid understanding of Healthcare compliance and governance requirements
- Fluent English language is a must
- Excellent Computer literacy
- People management (direct reports)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com