A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Strategic Account Manager – Actives & Formulation will be responsible for driving sales for Process Solutions (Actives & Formulation) business in NSW, QLD and ACT with a specific focus on the Biologics/Pharmaceutical manufacturing segments and ensure that sales and price targets are achieved, and new business is being developed for future growth.
- Manage sales territory to ensure customers’ needs are met and that new opportunities and projects are identified early in decision making process
- Develop objectives, strategies and tactics to expand sales within customer base.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers – key decision makers/stakeholders at all levels (end users, procurement and management)
- Plan the working of the sales territory such that customers are contacted on a regular basis, maximizing the efficient use of time.
- Establish and maintain customer loyalty by providing exceptional level of service through strong technical and customer service support
- Establish and maintain a high level of product and competitor knowledge to enable communication on a professional basis with all business contacts.
- Work alongside the annual tactical plan to develop targeted business development.
- Encourage and utilize the services and support of relevant global colleagues (Regulatory, Marketing, R&D, etc) for projects requiring higher level technical assistance as required
- Conduct training seminars on Actives & Formulation products for current and prospective customers, if required.
- Work with customer product development teams through to manufacturing teams to progress business initiatives
Who You Are
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in the biologic/pharmaceutical manufacturing industries
- Deep knowledge of scientific processes and products in the area of Excipients and APIs
- Good knowledge of the Biopharma and Pharma market
- Experience in Sales Forecasting, Analysis and Reporting
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good Command in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Self-motivated, energetic and willing to travel regularly
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com