A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next-generation advancements in healthcare, life science, and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Buy & Pay Services Team Lead will report to the Buy & Pay Services Operations Manager/Head:
- Supervises direct reports in the processing tasks assigned and ensure they are delivered in an efficient manner and completed in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Plans and prepares specific tasks, contingency plans and work schedules of employees ensuring coverage in key tasks of the team.
- Resolves escalated client complaints or queries and manages these to completion within turn-around time.
- Reviews and generates Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports and tracks team performance in accordance with the SLAs.
- Oversees month-end activities and ensures accurate and timely submission of reports.
- Evaluates and discusses job performance with staff and trains or arranges training to be provided.
- Addresses performance or behavioral issues of staff and recommends appropriate corrective action.
- Assists in the review, development and implementation of process improvements or amendments within key areas
- Participates in and perform special tasks and projects that may be assigned.
Who You Are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy or equivalent courses.
- Minimum of four (4) year experience in Accounts Payable functions, Travel & Expense and Purchase Order
- Preferred if with a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a shared service center
- Advanced accounting knowledge is a must
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, Ariba & Concur preferred
- Knowledgeable in ticketing tool such as Service Now, Sales-Force
- Fluent English language skills required
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com