A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Develops strategy for solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Designs, implements and continually evaluates quality assurance and/or control methods and quality systems.
- Designs methods and processes for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Performs statistical analysis to monitor product/process performance.
- Provides guidance as to disposition of product/process non-conformances.
This is a Day Shift role, hours are 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Who you are:
- 5+ years in FDA regulated industry (medical device, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology).
- Senior level position requires complete understanding and application of FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 9001:2015 principles, concepts and practices.
- Proficient in validation practices.
- Minitab (or statistical software equivalent) proficiency.
- Lean Six Sigma program/project implementation; green belt or black belt certification a plus.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) a plus.
- This individual will have a positive attitude and be able to rally teams to drive towards a common goal. They must have strong influencing skills with the ability to communicate across all levels and functions within the organization. The ability to gain consensus with groups is a must.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, or related field.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.