A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: Cell Design Studio is the services division of MilliporeSigma’s genome engineering portfolio. We work with the world’s most advanced tools and technologies to provide value-added services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biotech and academic industries.
The primary responsibility of this role is to coordinate the internal and external Cell Design Studio stakeholders and drive flawless execution of projects. You will confidently represent Cell Design Studio as the point of contact for customers throughout the duration of projects, work closely with R&D to allocate resources, ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget, and monitor progress of projects, facilitating regular updates to the customer. In addition to managing individual customer projects, you will participate in the strategic planning for the business and identify new product offerings to better meet dynamic customer needs.
Who you are:
- BS with 5+ years’ experience, MS with 2+ years’ experience, or PhD
- Proven ability to communicate with customers and internal stakeholders, and maintain a 'customer first' approach
- Unmatched organizational skills, with ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects
- Technical expertise in cell biology and/or gene editing
- Ability to lead through influence and drive process changes to ensure superior customer experience
- Experience in R&D, technical support, marketing, project management, or combination thereof
- Ability to travel up to 10%, domestically and international
- 2+ years’ experience in R&D, technical support, marketing, project management, or combination thereof
- B.S. in Life Sciences, with an advanced degree preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.