A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive US Biotesting PMO strategy and project management framework, aligned with global colleagues, to ensure a client centric relationship with clients, measured partly by accurate project reports delivered on time. You must focus on increasing consistency and best practices utilization, including participation in the S&OP process by making recommendations concerning long-range planning, demand forecasting and resource planning to ensure supply is matching the forecasted demand. You will establish processes and provides direction and support to balance the Global PMO best practices and unique needs of our comprehensive US Biotesting clients. Finally, you will promote clear communication with internal and external stakeholders in support of project timelines, deliverables and account needs, inclusive of status and needed prioritization.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Scientific or Business discipline.
- 7+ years’ experience managing managers of complex business, commercial, or operations projects in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry.
- 10+ years’ experience compiling customer facing plans and communications.
- Ability to prioritize high visibility projects and drive teams to collaborative solutions in a timely manner.
- Metric driven actions, allowing review of trends and proactive changes.
- Manage high level clients as needed on interim basis to help guide clients through difficult situations.
- Excellent fundamental project management and process improvement skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking.
- Master’s Degree in Scientific or Business discipline.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an existing project management certificate (PMI or equivalent).
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly-organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance while acting in a professional and positive manner with minimal direction.
- People oriented, who excels at mentoring and coaching direct reports and stakeholders
- Clear communicator with strong ability to influence, lead, and manage a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives and messaging for external stakeholders
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.