A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will manage the new product development process through utilization of project management best practices to ensure customer, time, quality, and cost requirements are met and clearly communicates overall deliverables to all team members and provides clear, frequent and effective communication to key stakeholders in a matrix environment.
As part of the R&D organization, you will develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with design, development, validation, and commercialization of projects. Work within our product development processes (PDP) and champion these processes within the organization. Through collaboration with project team you will identify project risks and develop mitigation and contingency plans to minimize risk impact throughout the project lifecycle.
You will also manage project scope, new product design specifications, and change control process. Initiate, develop, and lead the cross-functional project teams from product concept to commercialization and actively participates and supports the development / build of the Process Solutions Project Management Organization globally.
Please submit your application in English.
Who you are:
- BS degree / equivalent plus 5 years’ experience or MS plus min of 5 years’ experience in life sciences, chemistry, engineering, business or related field; as (senior) project manager in a matrix organization
- Work in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, can facilitate high performing teams and decision making based on what’s best for the business
- Knowledge of project management principles including proficient use of project management tools and software such as MS Project and other collaborative systems
- Ability and willingness to work in a global cross-functional project and influence without direct authority
- Ability to successfully communicate/interact at all levels in the organization
- Ability to lead complex projects and deliver them to a successful conclusion
- Willingness to travel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com