A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Specialist
- Create/Update the Accurate Customer data in SFDC.
- Create & assign Leads for Sales and Marketing team.
- Provide documentation support to customer using multiple tools.
- Create orders in ERP/other tools for credit, debit, investigation and return and follow up to close the service complaint requests.
- Process discrepancy area database request and quality task request in ERP system.
- Should work as a unit of the team to deliver daily set goals and achieve set TAT and quality.
- Recommend and participate in process improvement studies.
- Adhere to ISO 9001 compliance.
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule.
- Work on Adhoc requests when assigned.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com