A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Establish and maintain long-term partnering relationship with Academia, Government, Industrial Park, Venture Capital, etc. in Guangdong-Hongkong-Macau Greater Bay Area (GBA) and explore the optimal partnering mechanism amongst those partners to maintain win-win relationship for all parties.
- Set internal and external alignment for efficient communication with business partners and our internal key stakeholders including China innovation hub, global innovation hubs, business units (Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Material) as well as function group member.
- Detect and investigate to gain comprehensive overview on innovative technology landscape within GBA to guide the direction of innovation partners and project scouting via market research project, extensive reading industrial reports, visitation to key opinion leaders in the area etc.
- Identify potential partners for innovative projects within defined innovation fields in the organization based on the GBA innovation landscape and our internal synergy. Complete the initial qualification and due diligence of these companies.
- Lead and drive the scouted project for business case development, negotiation, cross-functional co-ordination
- Lead management. Keep a clear target of partner and project development plan and monitor the progression on a regular basis to fulfill the KPI of GD Hub.
- Master’s degree or above in healthcare, life science and material fields with strong commercial sense in industry with at least 5 years working experiences.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English for verbal and written communications is required.
- Frequent travel within Guangdong-Hongkong-Macau-Greater Bay Area upto 60% is required.
- Strong social and networking skills
- Strong team player, self-motivator, "can do" mentality.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com