A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You drive and implement our corporate newsroom concept (Integrated Communications Center) and support the editors in Chief. Within this role, you will work closely with the greater Corporate Communications team and maintain a strong network with our partners in the business/other group functions to design our internal and external news flow. You will prepare and take an active role in the daily and weekly editorial newsroom conferences and steer the corresponding planning tool. You will make sure that our editorial plan is pulled through the year. Furthermore, you optimize related processes and monitor the impact of our planning and communications activities.
Who you are:
- Graduate with a minimum of 5-10 years of broad experience in the relevant disciplines: internal and external communications (media relations / social media) and / or journalistic background.
- Experienced communicator with deep knowledge of a wide variety of channels and audiences.
- Excellent consulting and strong journalistic writing skills.
- Strong ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Highly collaborative, agile, and excellent customer orientation.
- High ability to lead complex cross-functional projects.
- Strong team player and highly structured individual.
- Fluent/native in German and English (written and spoken).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com