A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Corporate Security Team is responsible for identifying, evaluating and mitigating the impact of security risks to the company groups and thereby enabling the advancement of overall business objectives. As part of our global know-how protection efforts, you will be primarily responsible to operate, manage and continuously improve eDiscovery and digital forensics processes and technologies. Following the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), you will support in the identification of ESI relevant to litigation or internal investigation matters, conduct forensically sound preservation, collection and processing as well as analysis and review of identified ESI and provide reporting to senior management on a case-by-case basis. You will interact with internal and external stakeholders to ensure implemented processes deliver added value to the company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and minimum 1-3 years’ working experience related to eDiscovery or digital forensics
- Experience in management and operation of IT infrastructure and excellent report writing skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize peaks of occasionally high workloads
- Experience in IT project management as well as strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience in interacting with senior leadership
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com