A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Head of Financial Contribution, you are responsible for a key Value Driver of our company's Procurement function. Together with your team, you develop methodologies and concepts as well as defining priorities of programs and projects in close collaboration with the CPO and the Global Procurement Board Sponsor. You play an active role in the Steering Committee for Financial Contribution and guide members of the procurement community who lead projects allocated to this value driver. Furthermore, you are responsible to manage the monthly and quarterly reporting for Procurement, including the initiative tracking behind the financial contribution. Currently your team also supports the data integration for all procurement activities of the acquired company Versum. The role as Head of Financial Contribution reports to the Head of Value Drivers within Procurement Governance and Solutions team.
- Master’s Degree in business administration, finance or other relevant discipline
- 8-10 years+ experience in relevant business areas
- In-depth knowledge and expertise on Financial Contribution, ie. Procurement’s financial KPIs, reporting methodology
- Detailed expertise on data structures, data governance and visualization tools
- Good proactive communication style and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, well-organized, absolute team player is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English, strategic mindset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com