A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The HR Business Partner, N. A. Market HR role is based in our St. Louis, MO office. You are part of the N. America Market HRBP team and report directly into the Mid to West HRBP Market Lead to support business leaders on key employee lifecycle topics and to deploy, implement and communicate on HR Portfolio Solutions.
The HR Business Partner, N.A. Market:
- Delivers operational people solutions and support for all employee lifecycle solutions in collaboration with Market Solutions Partners leveraging the existing solutions portfolio and frameworks
- Deploys & implements HR solutions at the Cherokee, Broadway, and Barton sites, including onboarding, people development, compensation & benefits, and employee relations in alignment with the responsible solution owners and according to the HR Mandate
- Delivers Market HR support on certain organizational solutions such as people analytics, organizational transformations & change, and M&A
- Translates St. Louis and market requirements by partnering with Sector Business Partners & Market HR leadership to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local labor regulations and implementing the strategies locally.
- Advises and consults managers on people topics. Ensures legal compliance on people and HR matters.
Who You Are: Minimum Bachelor’s degree; 6 years of progressive experience in Human Resources in a corporate, multinational environment working as an HR Business or Solutions Partner and partnering with various levels of leadership. Knowledge of recruitment processes (sourcing, interviewing, assessment and selection) and ability to work cross functionally to drive sourcing and talent acquisition strategies in partnership with the Talent Solutions Partners. Strong level of knowledge of employee relations principles, practices, methods, and programs. Strong knowledge and understanding of federal and state employment and labor laws, regulations, procedures, and standards. Ability to utilize knowledge to make critical decisions while ensuring legally sound solutions that protect the company against risk. Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills. Position may require some regional travel. Experience working at a large global and highly matrixed organization highly preferred. Experience working in manufacturing site preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.