A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role will actively accelerate our innovation through developing and applying innovation methodologies, managing ideation process from emerging fields through ideas to innovation projects, facilitate innovation project development and pitch, maintaining strong internal collaboration and explore external resources.
- Drive exploration of emerging fields through close collaboration with internal experts from various functions in R&D and businesses in China and globally.
- Develop the annual strategy and planning of ideation program & related activities and lead the implementation of the program in collaboration with internal stakeholders, external partners, and local and global innovation hub/center team.
- Manage the entire process of one ideation program of the Innovation Hub China:
- Preparation: Stakeholder (foresight & scouting team, business units) alignment to ensure scope, format and communication. Definition of communication, recruiting and onboarding strategy. Evaluation of international candidates and team formation.
- Exploration: Scoping, prioritization and evaluation of opportunity areas. Guiding and facilitating direction and utilization of internal and external resources. Mapping of exploration plan incl. ideation methodologies, formats, resources and deliverables. Planning of ideation workshops and coordination of market & IP research.
- Implementation: Evaluation of technology and business opportunities. Guiding preparation of pitch proposals to internal stakeholders. Facilitate project team to develop a scalable business plan which could form to viable business in the next phase.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications team to develop the marketing campaign for key milestones and promote the program internally and externally.
Who you are:
- Academic or Professional qualification: Master degree or above, preferably in Science or MBA.
- Have program management, project management experience in startups/accelerators/innovation platform
- Expertise in ideation, workshop facilitation and team building
- Experience in identifying, evaluating and implementing innovation opportunities
- Scientific background with strategy and business acumen
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Creative thinker with strong ability to “live in the world of possibility”.
- Strong team player with a “can do” mentality
- Excellent oral & written skills in English
- 3-5 years working experience in relevant fields
Functional Area: Strategy & Business Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com