A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as IT Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible for timely completion of Salesforce Marketing Cloud developments and to ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and Salesforce development guidelines. It is important to establish a professional level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes and the skill to develop appropriate technical solutions is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect proper solution documentation covering technical components, component traceability and quality control using SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who can develop business critical Salesforce.com applications.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 7-9 years of development experience with at least 6 years of experience in Salesforce inc. customization and at least 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Design business solutions on the Marketing Cloud platform based on business needs along with prior experience implementing full cycle projects SF Marketing Cloud
- Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, Content builder, SQL, Email Studio, MobileStudio, Automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Knowledge of designing mobile responsive creative websites and HTML emails.
- Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform
- Proven knowledge and expertise in practical application of Marketing Cloud Connector, Visualforce, Apex Programming and Force.com APIs across multiple clients
- Good knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows as well as Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise across various tools
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Extensive knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs with a good understanding of interfaces focusing on interfaces to HCP, CRM or Web etc.
- Integration experience with ETL tools like Dell Boomi, Informatica, Mulesoft, SAP PI
- Relevant certifications: Salesforce PD1, Salesforce App Builder, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com