A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Project Representative, New Biological Entities Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (NBE DMPK) is a strategic, scientific and operational role within Discovery Development and Technologies (DDTech) in Research and Development (R&D). The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall nonclinical DMPK contributions to NBE projects, from lead optimization through Life Cycle Management (LCM), thus fulfilling internal and regulatory requirements. The incumbent is responsible for defining the appropriate project plan, including bioanalytical strategies and immunogenicity risk assessments (IRAs), and for ensuring that studies are conducted on time and with the required quality. He/She must also be able to qualitatively integrate the various bioanalytical and immunogenicity data to interpret the drug disposition of the NBE and to continuously update the bioanalytical strategies and IRAs as needed for assigned projects. The NBE DMPK project representative also takes the role as member of the Discovery or Global Project Team (DPT or GPT), depending on the phase of the project, and as scientific matter expert on subteams. Represents the DMPK function on these teams and ensures that the proper flow of information between the project, the function, and key stakeholders is in place. Ensures that studies within DMPK responsibility of the given project are conducted according to the agreed timelines and the required quality depending on the stage of the projects. Provides PK assessments for preclinical studies, and supports study monitors for outsourced preclinical and clinical studies to ensure high quality data, and that reports meet applicable international regulatory requirements as well as project timelines.
- University degree in Pharmacokinetic or NBE bioanalysis, immunogenicity, or chemical-biological fields or equivalent training, PhD strongly preferred.
- Several years of professional experience in drug discovery/development (>5 years).
- Excellent knowledge of drug development & discovery processes.
- Working experience in GxP regulated environment.
- Excellent knowledge of immunogenicity, DMPK, and related sciences.
- Solid understanding of translational sciences, regulatory requirements and NBE work packages (non-clinical and clinical).
- General knowledge of NBE bioanalytics and related method of analyses, hands-on experience is a plus.
- General knowledge of disease areas (e.g. Immunology, Oncology, etc.), more in-depth understanding of biology, pharmacology.
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills; fluent spoken and written English, German is a plus.
- Good inter-cultural understanding.
- Strong mature leadership and influencing skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com