A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Achieve annual revenue growth and profitability standards according to agreed upon targets by retention of the existing customer base, cross-selling and up selling activities
- Acquire new business by identifying, qualifying and vetting out profitable opportunities for our Contract Manufacturing Service
- Measure and communicate progress against monthly and quarterly targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting and assist in establishing yearly sales budgets
- Continually seek new business segments to enter and support management with necessary justification
- Maintain proactive relationships with sales, marketing and operational teams to ensure that targeted accounts have maximum exposure to SAFC products and solutions
- Position the SAFC Contract Manufacturing offer effectively to customer
- Lead contract negotiations to promote project governance and supply
- This is a base level document where additional local job responsibilities may be defined by direct upline management as deemed appropriate for the job function
- Individual will be based in North America, preference for East Coast or Mid-West region. Individual will be home based and work remotely.
Who you are:
- BS degree with 5+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD
- General financial, business and contracting acumen
- Ability to communicate information appropriate the level of the audience.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal in English) and interpersonal skills.
- Language Skills: (English)
- International travel (20%) required plus in country travel as needed (up to 45%)
- Have +5 years of industrial experience in pharmaceuticals or relevant field
- Experience in Contract Manufacturing Commercial Sales
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.