A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The role serves as the primary technical resource for generating opportunities and sales from existing or new customers for a focused technology - this position is specifically responsible for providing highly technical sales support, assuring acceleration (speed) and enhancement (value-add) of the sales cycle to facilitate and drive sales growth within the chromatography resin media product portfolio.
It is expected to utilize their sales and technical expertise to drive the business and generate sales by providing the sales force with the necessary tools, information and support to obtain additional sales and identify new opportunities. This role should be able to evaluate a customer's process to identify solutions that incorporate the specific technologies; should track and report sales activity and share account knowledge; should also be able to align the global marketing plan of Sales Development and Technology Management as well as drive the technology selling strategies locally with sales organization.
- Implement the global chromatography marketing plan locally; drive the business strategy with sales organization; collect the information of market dynamics and trends as well as collaborate closely with R&D, Global Marketing, Technology Management and Sales Development team.
- Ensure successful closure chromatography media technology adoption & sales as well as services and solution selling to meet/exceed annual sales target.
- Champion long term project planning activities through the leveraging of the resources at strategic times during the project cycle.
- Actively identify & develop high level relationships with our customers who have decision-making responsibility for key projects that are aligned with the business goals.
- Champion the products and professional services through effective formal and one-on-one presentations.
- Create high visibility of the portfolio in the field, support R&D projects & marketing activities (seminar, speaking, exhibition…) and implement customer training course.
- Complete accurate & timely forecasting and reporting, customer project management & prioritization.
- Build exceptional relationships with our external and internal customers so that the quotation process is managed effectively and efficiently within the given timeline.
- Actively seek the opportunities and qualify the new product seeding, maximize the future potential business growth, effectively schedule time and resources accordingly.
- Effectively communicate current and future project activity with key internal and field based members. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and self directed.
Who You Are?
- BSc, MSc, PhD in Biotech or related
- Experience and knowledge of the process chromatography
- 5+ years in the industry ideally
- Experience in Sales/Marketing is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization e.g. Sales, Global Marketing, Technology Management, Sales Development, R&D…
- Demonstrated projection management, prioritization, strategic planning and time management skills
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com