A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Who We Are: We are a leading science and technology company. We offer a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be a part of a small Webhelp team that troubleshoots customer problems for the www.sigmaaldrich.com site. Customer communication will primarily occur via email, but you should be prepared to handle phone conversations as well as lead meetings when needed. You will be an advocate for the customer and will use a customer-centric approach while resolving customer complaints. Our team proactively looks for customer pain points (e.g. technical issues, usability issues) with session analysis tools and performance tools.
Essential job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Resolve questions/complaints that come to the Webhelp Desk while complying with standard operating procedures. Create tickets for developers to resolve when the customer problem is replicable but cannot be resolved through normal methods.
- Work with Web Admins and other teams to resolve website problems quickly. Add metrics to tickets to improve resolution speed and be persistent in tracking tickets.
- Lead meetings with global customer service departments. Create an environment where these teams can discuss ongoing pain points and advocate for them so that ongoing issues can be resolved.
- Assess the need for adding external customer facing FAQs to the website(s) for recurring problems. Write training materials that can be shared with team members and customer service team members.
- Keep abreast of new website(s)/ new website functionality and be prepared to write training material.
- Review sessions of customers who have low satisfaction scores via the Foresee portal and UserReplay tool.
- Learn & use website performance tools to understand ongoing website issues.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience working in an eCommerce customer/technical service role
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a customer facing service role
- Experience with common office applications, ticketing systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
Competencies & Skills:
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organization/Time management skills
- Effective communication skills (oral, written)
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures.
- Must be able to provide after-hours support as needed.
- Relocation not available
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com