A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Neurology Key Account Manager for the North West. We are expanding our Neurology product portfolio and looking for long-term success-oriented and mission-driven people to join our team within the Neurology Business Franchise. As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering sales of our neurology brands against targets and other marketing plan related objectives. Identifying and targeting key accounts, building customer relationships and inputting to KOL Plan. You will be promoting the products according to the Company strategy, making selling propositions and closing the deal. Collecting and reporting customer requirements, activity and information.
- Responsible for developing and growing the sales of the Neurology portfolio in the North East and Yorkshire.
- Develop individual plans and selling strategies for each of the Key Account Customers and/or Accounts
- Build professional value relationships with the identified Key Account customers and identify partnership opportunities in the form of programmes, educational initiatives etc, fulfil customer requests for information and/or expertise by co-ordinating with the appropriate resources within the team e.g. supplying literature, supporting study efforts and product knowledge
- Complete administrative requirements and comply with guidelines and policies
- Attend meetings and training sessions as designated by the management team
Who you are:
- You have University Degree or equivalent qualification in a related Science
- You must have excellent account management skills, a great business acumen and be capable of partnership working with key healthcare customers
- Experience of the North West health service is important
- You have Proven track record of sales success in a secondary care specialist environment
- Experience in Multiple Sclerosis and/or Neurology therapeutic area is advantageous
- Experience with launching new products into the market is desirable
- You must be self motivated, driven, tenacious and a team player
- You must have current and valid driving license
- Willingness to travel
To all recruitment agencies/suppliers: we are lucky enough to receive fantastic applications and have an in house recruitment team. Therefore unless you are formally requested by a member of the in house recruitment team to support us and then given access to our portal you are not engaged to work with us. Please do not contact hiring managers directly or send speculative profiles or CVs – we will not accept these as an introduction and you will not be paid any fee or considered for our preferred supplier list.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com