A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a custom project manager, you will be responsible for managing new and existing custom development and/or cell bank manufacturing contract accounts to ensure all phases of the project meet timelines and all specifications of the project are fulfilled. You will establish and manage project teams utilizing proven project management methodologies while demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills through all phases of medium to highly complex custom projects.
You will work with your internal stakeholders to develop an achievable project plan and communicate effectively with all stakeholders. You will maintain a central file of key milestones and historical information for all client custom accounts and be accountable for the accurate assembly, analysis and reporting of metrics around client service, quality and communication, both internally and externally.
Who You Are:
- B.S. in Life Sciences is required.
- 5 or more years of project management experience in a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO/CMO/CTO.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated track record managing multiple client-facing projects.
- Knowledge of the Drug Development life cycle required, preference for candidates with proven experience managing assay/drug/vaccine development projects.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience driving cross-functional teams.
- Experience with resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Certification for Project Management is preferred, but not required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.