A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The New Business Lead will drive the extension of our Fertility portfolio to more innovative and imaginative domains. In these new domains, Fertility will establish our capacity in innovative models to bring holistic and dynamic solutions to our customers. This position provides a unique opportunity to influence business strategies and growth of a highly innovative and rapidly evolving healthcare sector. Utilizing the skill you have developed as a strategist and marketer, you will be able to shape the future of our business and bring the ideas to practice.
- Be responsible for leading innovative portfolio development for Fertility Business Unit, to identify business model and commercialization strategy;
- Based on multiple dimensions of customer segmentation, identify typical customer demands, develop value propositions of new business portfolio for different customers;
- Identify and guide the evaluation and commercial assessment of technologies, services and therapeutics, as well as BD opportunities, to broaden scope of the new portfolio;
- Integrate internal and external resources to structure solution-based new portfolio, including but not limited to internal medical services, technologies, digital solutions, external financial services, KOL expertise, assessments, training, consulting services, innovative technologies, AI solutions, etc.;
- Explore and propose feasible and compliant commercial platform, including external partnership, new business entities, joint venture etc., to integrate and commercialize the new portfolio;
- Constantly obtain business opportunities from field force, structure customized solutions with resources on the platform catering for specific customer needs, and arrange effective proposal and implementation;
- Maintain and upgrade the platform by attracting new resources and adding new components to enrich the portfolio, interface extensively with cross functional teams and external partners and/or provide expertise support to ensure portfolio development projects are well progressed;
- Build brand for the new portfolio and its platform, be responsible for brand strategy, commercial strategy, OPEX planning, P&L, brand name and other strategic marketing related action items
- Lead the decision making of pricing strategy for new portfolio by closely working with commercial teams, pricing teams and external agencies if necessary
- Take the lead as the primary point of contact with the Global Business Franchise or external partners to ensure timely information exchange and strategic adjustments regarding new portfolio;
- Provide commercial insights regarding new portfolio and contribute to Fertility China strategy to support strategic and business planning of overall Fertility business,
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to field force for better collaboration, support Director, Strategy & Innovation to improve S&I team capabilities and work on specific team development/culture projects.
- Degree in a science and/or business-related discipline, MBA a big plus.
- Expert knowledge & demonstrated experience and achievements in marketing, portfolio management or business development in healthcare industries, management consulting background preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with capabilities to liaise with and influence people at all levels.
- Be able to manage comprehensive projects, drive progress, proactively intake new information to form innovative ideas and make improvements constantly.
- Quick learner. Be able to obtain insights and key points for new technologies and business opportunities quickly
- Strong strategic thinking. Be able to define evolving future of local market and the industry, integrating current initiatives and their implications as well as competitors’ actions
- Good knowledge of strategy, marketing, finance and innovation.
- Fluent in English for verbal and written communications.
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Optimistic attitude and strong resilience
- Good team working and cross-functional management capability
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com